I was born in july 1976 in Illertissen, Bavaria. I have been interested in photography ever since my first day of flying as a pilot. Being a commercial pilot for a german airline I get the opportunity for making extraordinary pictures from a bird's-eye view. Besides my interest in aerial photography my main focus is landscape photography.
What is in my camerabag:
- Camera: Nikon D850
- Lenses: Nikkor 24-70,F2,8, Sigma 14mm f1,8, 16-35 f/4, 70-200VRII, 2,8, 105, VRII 2,8, 28-300 f/3,5-5,6, 50mm f/1,4, Nikon 80-400VR, Nikon 24mm PC-E TS, Sigma 150-600mm C, Sigma 15mm f2,8 fisheye, Tamron 85mm f1,8, Nikon TC1,7
- Tripod: Gitzo Mountaineer, RRS L-Plate, Manfrotto gearehead, FLM Ballhead with RRS- Panoplate
- Some of my aerial pictures published in the colorfoto creative magazine 2012.
- winner of the HTC "from dusk till dawn" photo competition 2012.
- Exhibition in Illertissen 2012.
- Exhibition in Frankfurt 2013.
- Severall projects in a bar, small hotel and a huge office in Munich.
- 2 10 squaremeter large prints for a financial training center.
- Winner readers gallery of Outdoor Photography magazine, June 2014.
- My work was published several times in magazines like Outdoor Photography or Schwarzweiss.
- Image published in the National Park Journal Grand Canyon 2017.
- Image selected for the 'Outdoor Photographer of the Year 2016' book.
- Winner FotoHits competition "Winterfreuden" 2017.
- 4 calendars selected "Calvendo Gold Edition" 2017.
- Calendar "Magische Landschaften unserer Erde" voted as best landscape calendar 2017 by the Calvendo Jury.
- Finalist in the 'Wunderwelten Festival 2017'
- Since 2018 official photographer for LOOKphotos. Link text here...